Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Yin Yang Nails


 


I loved this design and it was so easy to do thanks to Jen Fabulous tutorial. I searched through a bunch of them that wanted me to spend ages cutting out tape and sticking them on my nails...I couldn't be bothered. Jen has a fab suggestion of just drawing an S shape with a nail striping brush and filling it in. Voila!
I used to use bobby pins to make dots but then found a whole set on ebay that cost me $5 including shipping from China. Done! You can also find them on Amazon or what not. Striping nail polishes are also quite cheap, about $1 a pop. I only have these in a few colours, mainly white, black and a few random colours. I use the brushes for the random colours and dip them in my other colours if need be and then just clean off the brush rather than buying striping polishes in every colour under the rainbow.

The link to the tutorial is here

No comments:

Post a Comment