Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Denim Zipper Nails


 

This was favorite, I didn't want to take them off! I found the water decals on Ebay for $2 including shipping. I put a black metalic nail polish from LA colours and then used the saran wrap method to sponge on some grey then put the decals on randomly. For my accent nail I measured approximately the size of the zipper and put a nude polish on the whole nail. I then used a normal nail polish brush to make the V and filled it in. I'm not a fan of the "exposed bare" nail personally so I preferred to use the nude polish.
On the pinky I just put on some rhinstones to glam it up, not that this manicure needs it!
This was the only time I did not use a top coat because I wanted to rough denim like finish. I only used a top coat on the pinky nail to seal in the rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment